AZARA CONSOLE TABLE
Expertly crafted in earth friendly solid bamboo, Greenington’s modern Azara console table highlights a center accent of exotic Tiger bamboo which waterfall down the sides. Beautifully beveled edges surround clever built in cubbies to stash your mail, keys and any items you want to keep handy.
Shown in caramelized with accents in exotic Tiger bamboo. No stain is used, the colors are achieved with heat and pressure. Exotic Tiger combines the light and dark material, creating a unique and beautifully striped grain with continuous colors throughout. No two pieces are exactly alike.
Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
The Azara occasional collection makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home
• Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
• No plywood, particle board, or MDF
• Classic bamboo 20% harder than Red Oak
• Exotic bamboo 100% harder than Red Oak
• 46?L 14?D 32 1/2?HEarth friendly, sustainable and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees
Shopping online can be overwhelming. We at Cassona try to make the experience fun for you by making it as easy as possible.
Each item specifies whether it is shipped for free or if there is a fee. If there is a fee, it will be dtermined on whether you want any of the following:
- Standard Ground (lightweight items)
- Standard Curbside (your items will be left at the curb, just inside your driveway or placed next to your front door)
- White Glove ( placement inside your room of choice, unpacking, setup and debris removal). Furniture assembly may be added for an extra fee.
In the event that the merchandise arrives damaged, report it immediately by sending photos of the damaged box and item at email@example.com or by calling us at 773.506.7882. We will make sure to respond ASAP and work with you in resolving the matter. Please hold on to the damaged box until the claim has been resolved.