LOTUS END TABLE
Greenington’s Lotus end table offers a fresh, contemporary look with tapered legs and a spacious top that is perfect for display, as well as decorative reverse beveled edges that add modern lines to this traditionally designed group. Variation in grain and color helps to create the real beauty of natural bamboo. Once properly sized and milled, the bamboo is put into large steamers which ‘cook the sugars’ giving a caramelized finish color. When built into our fine furniture; the smooth, luminous lines running throughout the bamboo panels, provides a unique textured look in assorted shades of honey and caramel.
• Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
• Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere
• Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
• Easy Assembly
• Scratch resistant floor protectors
• Finished on all 4 sides
• Classic bamboo, 20% harder than Red Oak
Shopping online can be overwhelming. We at Cassona try to make the experience fun for you by making it as easy as possible.
Each item specifies whether it is shipped for free or if there is a fee. If there is a fee, it will be dtermined on whether you want any of the following:
- Standard Ground (lightweight items)
- Standard Curbside (your items will be left at the curb, just inside your driveway or placed next to your front door)
- White Glove ( placement inside your room of choice, unpacking, setup and debris removal). Furniture assembly may be added for an extra fee.
In the event that the merchandise arrives damaged, report it immediately by sending photos of the damaged box and item at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 773.506.7882. We will make sure to respond ASAP and work with you in resolving the matter. Please hold on to the damaged box until the claim has been resolved.