ROWAN MEDIA JR.
Greenington’s high performance Rowan media cabinet allows easy remote access to your media, yet keeps components hidden out of view behind two beautiful louvered doors. The louvered design allows the infrared light to reach your remote-controlled devices inside. Easy to use, the back of the media cabinet is as accessible as the front, via ventilated rear panels that can be completely removed for clear access to your cables, wiring and media components. Generous flow thru ventilation for heat control. Crafted in solid bamboo, a sustainable, earth friendly, and rapidly renewable resource.
Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
The Rowan media cabinet makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
• Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
• No plywood, particle board, or MDF
• Classic Bamboo 20% harder than Red Oak
• Full width sound bar shelf
• Remote accessible louvered doors
• Effortless touch latch soft close doors
• Removable back panels
• Flow through ventilation
• Recessed rear space for cable management
• Ships fully assembled
• Beautifully finished on all 4 sides
• Earth friendly, sustainable and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees
Shopping online can be overwhelming. We at Cassona try to make the experience fun for you by making it as easy as possible.
Each item specifies whether it is shipped for free or if there is a fee. If there is a fee, it will be dtermined on whether you want any of the following:
- Standard Ground (lightweight items)
- Standard Curbside (your items will be left at the curb, just inside your driveway or placed next to your front door)
- White Glove ( placement inside your room of choice, unpacking, setup and debris removal). Furniture assembly may be added for an extra fee.
In the event that the merchandise arrives damaged, report it immediately by sending photos of the damaged box and item at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 773.506.7882. We will make sure to respond ASAP and work with you in resolving the matter. Please hold on to the damaged box until the claim has been resolved.