AURORA DINING CHAIR
Simple, casual and elegant, the Aurora dining chair is one of Greenington’s most modern, clean lined designs, to perfectly accent any home. Combine the Aurora dining chair with your choice of either the Aurora or Zenith dining tables, bench seating and sideboard, all crafted in beautiful exotic bamboo.
Crafted in exotic bamboo with the character, strength and beauty of tropical hardwood, the rich color of Aurora lends warmth to any space. No stain is used, the color and texture of exotic bamboo is achieved through the process of caramelizing the natural sugars in the bamboo with heat and pressure.
Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in exotic bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
Expertly crafted in earth friendly solid bamboo, the Aurora Dining Collection makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
• Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
• No plywood, particle board, or MDF
• Eco-friendly, sustainable resource
• Exotic Bamboo 100% harder than Red Oak
• Fully assembled chairs
• Scratch resistant floor protectors
Shopping online can be overwhelming. We at Cassona try to make the experience fun for you by making it as easy as possible.
Each item specifies whether it is shipped for free or if there is a fee. If there is a fee, it will be dtermined on whether you want any of the following:
- Standard Ground (lightweight items)
- Standard Curbside (your items will be left at the curb, just inside your driveway or placed next to your front door)
- White Glove ( placement inside your room of choice, unpacking, setup and debris removal). Furniture assembly may be added for an extra fee.
In the event that the merchandise arrives damaged, report it immediately by sending photos of the damaged box and item at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 773.506.7882. We will make sure to respond ASAP and work with you in resolving the matter. Please hold on to the damaged box until the claim has been resolved.